About the Conference
We at Parul institute of Pharmacy promote research by organizing such interactive and informative Conferences / Symposiums / Seminars / Workshops / FDP’s, etc by inviting eminent National and International speakers, where exchange of thoughts and knowledge encourages the students and faculty towards research.
This international conference will facilitate the delegates to learn newer horizons of clinical research, a branch of health care science that determines the safety and efficacy of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. The Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI) started by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Government of India will help to monitor the effects of marketed drugs especially to identify and evaluate previously unreported adverse reactions in Indian population. The conference will promote and strengthen the spontaneous reporting amongst medical / paramedical and pharmacy professionals. The expert sessions will help the delegates to become conversant with the newer career prospects and horizons in the profession.
- Preclinical and Clinical Trials
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Regulatory Updates on Drug Safety in India
- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI)
- Developing Pharmacy Practice: A Focus on Patient Care
- Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacoeconomics
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), Site Management Organizations (SMOs), Research Site (Medical Research Centers/ Multispecialty Hospitals).
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmacovigilance and Data Management Organizations.
- Regulatory Affairs and Biostatistics.
- Students of Pharm.D, B.Pharm, Clinical Pharmacy, M.pharm, Researchers, etc.
- Academicians involved with Pharmaceutical and Health Care.