The abstracts in the thrust areas are invited for oral and poster presentation. The paper should not have been published or under consideration for publication or presented elsewhere.
Abstracts can be submitted online on or before December 16, 2017 as per abstract submission guideline. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and intimation of the acceptance will be sent to the presenting author through email by December 19, 2017. All accepted abstracts for oral and poster presentation will be scheduled at session/s specified during the conference. Presenting authors must register for the conference on receipt of acceptance otherwise, the abstract will not be considered for publication in abstract book.
Poster should be of 1m x 1m size. Oral presentation will be for 10 minute followed by 5 minute question answer session. Presenting author should be a registered delegate to the conference. Authors whose papers are accepted but have not registered their paper will not be published.
Authors can submit full text articles of their accepted abstract for publication in one of the following journals.
Regular publication charge is 3500/-
Reduced charge for this conference is 1500/- per paper
Regular publication charge is 400/- author
Free of cost for this conference
Authors need to prepare article as per author instructions of journal.
- Abstract should be no longer than 500 words.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to indicate clearly the nature of the study. Title must be in sentence case. The first letter of Proper nouns and acronyms can be capitalized. Put no full stop at the end.
- Abstracts should state briefly and clearly the objective, methodology, results and conclusions of the work.
- Objective: Clearly state the purpose of the abstract
- Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects clearly
- Results: Present your results in a logical sequence
- Discussion: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
- Provide 4-6 relevant key words for your paper.
- There is no fee to submit an abstract.
- One author can submit multiple abstracts.
- There should be not more than three authors for one abstract.
- If you have any queries please contact the scientific committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preclinical and Clinical Trials
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Regulatory Updates on Drug Safety in India
- Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI)
- Developing Pharmacy Practice: A Focus on Patient Care
- Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacoeconomics